Prayer Points: June 15, 2021
1. Psalm 71:14 “But as for me, I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more.” This is the day we choose to hope in You Lord. We choose not to rely on our own understanding but to grab hold of Your promises and to trust in Your goodness. We praise You and offer ourselves to You as an act of worship. Lord, help us to continually speak Your praises as we live out our commitment to You.
2. Psalm 86:11 “Teach me Your way, O Lord; I will walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name.” Father, just as our earthly fathers have instructed us in how to live, we rely on You as our ultimate authority in all things. Teach us to rely on You more today than we did yesterday. Open our ears that we may hear what You are saying. Give us courage to act on what You tell us.
3. Psalm 37:23-24 “The steps of a man are established by the Lord, and He delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, because the Lord is the One who holds his hand.” Thank You Lord that Your mighty hand protects, shields and leads us. What an encouragement to know that You know all about our steps today, yesterday and even those in the future.
4. 1 Chronicles 16:9-11 “Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders. Glory in His holy name; let the heart of those who seek the Lord be glad. Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face continually.” It is enough for us today trust in Your strength as we seek Your way for our lives.
5. Father, we thank You for our church and for the opportunity to vote for our Senior Pastor. Guide our congregation and honor Yourself through the process. Thank You Father for godly leadership.
6. As we approach our Vacation Bible School, June 7-11, bless all the children who will attend and the teachers as they prepare. Thank You Lord for our Children’s Director and the dedication of those leading in this endeavor. Use VBS to help boys and girls to have tender hearts toward Jesus and to realize their need for a Savior.