Please pray wherever you are on Tuesdays @ 10am.
Prayer Points: March 2, 2021
1. Philippians 1:27 “Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I (Paul) come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in the spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel.” Dear Lord, we are called to a higher standard than those who do not know You. You observe our conduct, whether we work together with a common goal of sharing our faith and lifting up the body of Christ or we allow things to separate us from one another and ultimately spoil our witness. Would you help us to stand firm in the spirit?
2. Romans 6:13b “. . . but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.” Father, here we are before You, bowing, standing, working and longing for more of You Lord. Help us to continually walk in the awareness that You have covered our sin with the blood of Jesus. Thank You Lord that You see us righteous because of what Jesus did and not from our puny efforts to do right.
3. Acts 4:4 “But many of those who had heard the message believed; and the number of the men came to about five thousand.” Father, it is not enough to read about so many coming to You, we yearn for that same revival spirit to sweep our land. Would You, Holy Spirit, fall on our nation bringing huge numbers of men, women and children to Yourself? Would You use Your Church to be the praying catalyst that ushers in this revival? Stir our hearts, Lord.
4. Acts 4:13 “Now as they observed the confidence of Peter and John and understood that they were uneducated and untrained men, they were amazed, and began to recognize them as having been with Jesus.” Father, can others recognize that we have been with You? Would You place us in those places where we cannot keep silent? Help us to share more effectively. Burden our hearts for the lost, in the name of Jesus.
5. 1 Chronicles 17:20 “O Lord, there is none like You, nor is there any God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears.” Father like this declaration that David prayed to You, we also declare that there is none like You. We are blessed beyond measure to call You Father.